Last week I talked about the LDG 700C, that I have been riding around for the last month or so. Livery has released those completes and they are ready for purchase. At $749.99 dollars, it’s a great deal for a complete bike.
Our Complete Bike marks the essence of what our brand encompasses; Craftsmanship, quality, and attention to details. Our complete bike has been methodically designed, as a whole system, for consistent component interaction, and a result that is cohesive with our vision as a company.
While long overdue, we’ve now finally released our LDG 700c Complete Bike with the best components LDG has to offer. This will not be your average complete bike with sub-par components and lackluster design. We’ve taken the time to include all the details, such as our CNC’d Crankset, 6-Bolt Lock On Hubset, Aluminum Riser Bars, and our innovative allen hardware dropout system.
• Frame & Fork: LDG 700c Complete Frame + Fork
• Dropouts: LDG Allen Hardware Dropout System
• Headset: LDG 1-1/8″ Integrated
• Crankset: LDG CNC Crank Arms w/ CNC Chainring
• Chain: Half-Link Chain
• Cog: LDG 7075-T6 Full CNC Aluminum Cog
• Stem: Easton EC30
• Handlebars: LDG Aluminum Riser Bar MK2
• Grips: LDG Cross Rib Grip
• Seatpost: Easton EC30
• Saddle: LDG Standard Saddle
• Pedals: LDG Standard Track Pedals
• Toe Clips: LDG Single Toe Cages
• Toe Straps: LDG Single Toe Straps
• Wheelset: LDG CNC’d Front + Rear Hub, Black Outer Hoops, Black Spoke Nipples, Black Spokes